Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Beccy's Challenge - Day 29 - Letter Z
A Z from a holly bough

The Day 29 for the November Challenge on Beccy's place.
Ziua 29 a provocarii lunii noiembrie, pe site-ul lui Beccy.




Left: Beccy's creation from 'The Holly days set'
Right: A combination of three, for creating the Z


For this project I used a Beccy's creation, as you can see above.
I combined three images, creating the letter Z. This was the inspiration.

I printed the image, shaped it and bonded on a pattern brown background.
The Z is colored with pencils and around the circle there are little white
circles from markers.

Litera Z este formata dintr-o imagine a lui Beccy.
Am tiparit-o, decupat-o si am lipit-o pe un un fundal
cu model, maro. Pentru colorare am folosit creioane
si la final cu marker alb am facut cerculete.

That's all for this day!
 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. Ingenios Suzana. Felicitări și pentru idee si pentru realizare!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Multumesc pentru apreciere, Niko. Tocmai cand sunt in pana,,
      se prelinge o idee...
      Sper ca ai avut o zi frumoasa azi. Si la fel sa fie si micro vacanta. ❤️😘

      Delete
    2. Sincer nici nu mai știu. A fost un haos zilele acestea pe la mine.

      Delete
    3. Uneori din haos apare ordinea...

      Delete
  2. Ce stampila delicata! Imi plac mult alegerile tale - am crezut ca ai facut mini tubulete quilling - la cerculetele desenate cu alb :D.
    Foarte frumos! Pupici cu drag!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nu a fost o stampila, am format imaginea. O, Rux, un quilling la dimensiunea aia cred ca m-ar rapune...
      Multumesc mult. Te pup si zile cu bucurii! ❤️😘

      Delete
  3. What a clever idea for the "Z" challenge Suzana! You've coloured the image beautifully and I love the background paper you chose. I had to go back and look at the photo again when I read your description. I thought the white around the edge was lace! Then I saw that it was actually hand drawn circles. Wow! Amazing work.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to have or create such a lace, but the white markers are perfect. I have to use them more. And the idea of a letter from an image from you came and I was very happy when I found what to use.
      Thank you so much, Beccy!
      Hugs! ❤️😘

      Delete