This project is my entry for:
'September Challenge' on Beccy's Place.
Proiectul meu pentru provocarea lunii septembrie, pe site-ul lui Beccy
Just o few words: in 'the May challenge' I told you that my trial of coloring
the embossed flower, failed. So, this time, due to the optional element added,
I tried again:
|A protected flower!|
The original image received from Beccy is:
Materials and techniques:
Materiale si tehnici:
- two layers: the base is black dim. ~11.5 cm x 16 cm;
the second, with the embossed flower is a transparent paper;
I printed on a paper too thin, so the embossing was performed
on a thicker one, dim. ~8.5 cm 12 cm;
- for coloring I used: glitter on double sided scotch, brush pens for the flower
and gold, copper and blue markers, for borders.
I'm really happy I tried again!
|Effects for my friends!|
@@@@@@@@@Some interesting ideas, just for fun, when you have the mood!