Monday, November 29, 2021

Beccy's Challenge -
Day 29 - Letter Z
From a flower to a story

The Day 29 for the November Challenge on Beccy's Place.
Ziua 29 a provocarii lunii noiembrie, pe Blogul lui Beccy.



I start directly: the flower is Zinnia and I chose an image from Pinterest.
I modified the image with a transformation program I used before:


 
I printed the both images. The triangle is transformed in a tree.
It's bonded on a cardboard that this time was painted with an
acrylic shiny green; around it, there is glitter on a double sided
tape; the other image is cut and shared between left and right;
I added a few accents with a gold marker, a shiny gel pen and
a green marker;  the 'alive' snowflake and the red hat are from
pattern cardboards.

 

Felicitarea are o baza colorata cu o culoare acrilica
stralucitoare, verde; imaginile lipite sunt realizate prin
transformarea unei poze de floare ( carciumareasa);
am adaugat accente cu  markere auriu si verde si
carioca stralucitoare; fulgul 'viu' si caciulita rosie
apartin unor cartoane cu model; in jurul 'bradului'
este presarat sclipici pe banda dublu autoadeziva.


This is my project for letter Z, based on the flower called zinnia, a new
word for me...😊

The negative


 

Day 28 - Y



4 comments:

  1. You definitely have the soul of an artist Suzana, it's amazing the things you do to your cards. I was telling my husband yesterday about all the creative processes you follow each time you make a card... things I would never think to do. Amazing!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this is happening because I never stop experiencing. I can not stop this process, even I have to and choose a path and develop it. What it's interesting with this challenge is that forcing my mind to decide quickly each day to do a subject, the ideas just appears.
      It's so fun!
      Thank you, Beccy for your patience to respond to all my entrances in such appreciative words. You are like a fuel!
      Cheers,
      Suzana!

      Delete
  2. Cate idei ai! Si ce lucruri faine iti reusesc! Si de mi-ar fi dat prin minte sa tiparesc mandale sau imagini modificate n-as fi stiut cum sa le plasez/combin/colorez.
    Frumoasa tare si aceasta felicitare! Felicitari pentru felicitari! ❤️ 😘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Diana, ti-am spus anterior, pur si simplu am lasat sa curga ideile si a fost mai bine decat sa ma chinuiesc sa gandesc subiectul. Ideea tiparirii e mai veche, la lucrari anterioare asa ca acum am experimentat doar modelul. Si habar nu aveam de numele englezesc al florii!
      ❤️ 😘

      Delete