Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Beccy's Challenge - Day 17-
Letter O - The base was the Orchid

 

 Day 17 on Beccy's November Challenge:

The Unicorn's Portal!

The idea was to obtain a snowflake from Beccy's Orchid:
 

 I did two transformations:


The tree was obtained by adding the same image, but smaller and smaller.
The RH geometry was obtained by transforming the tree with the kaleidoscope.

So, there are two bonded layers: one orange as base and the second, white
with the print and circular shaped.
The 'snowflake' was colored with pencils, nothing special and in the center is
stamped an unicorn. Everything else is tapped with  metallic and shiny colors, 
using finger sponge.

Imaginea este obtinuta prin doua transformari succesive ale
unei orhidee; baza este portocalie, iar imaginea este tiparita pe alb;
imaginea este colorata cu creioane, iar restul este colorat utilizand
culori metalice si stralucitoare;centrat este stampilat un unicorn.



This is my first entry for an orchid transformation!
 And the negative: 





12 comments:

  1. My goodness, what a transformation Suzana. I like the bright pink and that gorgeous background.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried. If something goes nice, I go forward. My plan is to do also the tree. I couldn't last night!
      I discovered the power of pencils and I have to learn more to use them.
      Thank you, Suze! have a nice day!

      Delete
  2. You're so creative Suzana! I never would have thought to turn the orchid into a beautiful snowflake... what a wonderful idea. I love the colour you chose for it too, so pretty.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I was so enthusiastic when I saw the result based on your creation! I'm glad I succedeed to finish it. I have to do also the tree. I'm curious!
      Thank you, Beccy for your thoughts and prize!
      Cheers,
      Suzana

      Delete
  3. Câtă imaginație! Iar îmi place și orhideea, dar mai ales culorile din jur. Pupicii

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Toate culorile alea pe care le vezi, credeam ca nu le voi mai putea folosi, pentru sunt destul de vechi si s-au 'betonat'! dar putina apa si un buretel, pot face minuni!
      Multumesc, draga Ina! Pupici si o zi frumoasa! <3

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you, Suzanne! I was surprised also about the effect and the use of pencils!
      All the best and inspiration!

      Delete
  5. Ti-a iesit o noua minune! Chiar ca ai imaginatieeee... sa dai si la altii! 😊 Si oricata ai da, tot atat iti ramane!
    E superba si aceasta felicitare!
    Zi frumoasa iti doresc, Suzana draga! Pupici! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nu este asa? Dam si primim, ca altfel nu se poate! Mai ales idei creatoare de acest gen! 😊
      Sa stii ca si mie mi-a placut mult de tot. Poti sa razi, dar cand am vazut poza finala am avut senzatia ca este... pufoasa!
      Multumesc mult, Diana draga! Pupicei!❤️

      Delete