Friday, July 30, 2021

A feather transformation

This project is my entry for:
'July challenge' - on Beccy's  Place;
More Mixed Media Challenge - 'Anything goes with optional Pastel';




This project is based on the image of a feather, Beccy's creation:

 


1. The original image
2. The image 1 transformed with the program PhoXo.
3. The image 2 transformed with tuxpi program.


Materials and techniques:
Materiale si tehnici:

- two bonded layers: a yellow base (card stock dim.) and a white one, on
  which the image is printed;
- on the base I used the air brush with four colors;
- the 'mandala' is colored with paint brushes, colors from pads and a gold marker
  used also for the other embellishments on the background.

Proiectul este format din doua straturi: unul galben si unul
alb pe care imaginea este tiparita; pe baza am folosit setul airbrush
pulverizand patru culori; 'mandala' este colorata utilizand pensule, culori
din tusiere si un marker auriu folosit si pentru completarile din fundal.

For the moment I used only a feather.
I hope you enjoyed the transformation...


Another type of playing!
Un alt tip de joc!




June challenge


My previous mixed


6 comments:

  1. You did a fabulous job creating the base layer Suzanna, the air brushing looks wonderful. I'm amazed that you created the mandala from the feather image... I never would have figured that out if you hadn't said. What a wonderful shape! Well done!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad I found the air brush tool and those programs.
      I really hope that you don't mind my small transformation.
      But sometimes I need to do them.
      Thank you, Beccy for your beautiful comments and inspiration!
      I wish you a beautiful and inspired August!

      Delete
  2. Arata excelent ambele "variante". Culorile pastelate imi plac tare mult - le observ deja si in natura, pe ici-colo. "Varianta" cu albastru este cerul senin cu toanele lui de furtuna. 😊
    Felicitari calduroase, prietenie! ❤️
    Noapte buna, Suzana draga! 💕 Spor in toate ce vrei sa le faci! Duminica super iti doresc! Pupici! 😘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mi se pare uneori ca negativul parca adauga idei la care nici macar nu ma gandisem...
      As vrea sa mai fac ceva pentru mix, dar inca nu e cristalizata ideea! Multumesc din suflet pentru cum iti impartasesti ideile, draga prietena!❤️
      Cu gradinaritul de balcon am terminat, insa sa vad cum le aranjez cand vom pleca cateva zile. 😊
      Noapte buna, Diana draga, o duminica ecelenta si o luna august dupa dorinta!😘❤️

      Delete
  3. Un gran y creativo trabajo. Te quedó estupendo Suzana.
    Buen miércoles.
    Un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like this kind of work, I hope I'll find in the future more time for it.
      Thank you, Laura, for passing by here.
      All the best and a fine weekend.
      Un abrazo!

      Delete